• info@erec.co.ir
  • +98 031 36244002-9

در دست ساخت
Under Construction

About Company

The initial stages relating to electrification in Esfahan started in 1925 . The deceased Attaolmolk Dahesh started the first electricity factory in Darvazeh Dolat sq by purchasing two wood burning generators with a power of 99 kilowatts each ,together with a 50 kw generator .At this point in time the electricity generator was only single phase and could only give its services to areas around the power plant ,such as Naghsh-e-Jahan sq.,Alighapu building and Chehell-sotoon which were the only places which had light at that itme . In 1945 by increasing demand to electricity from citizens and also to lighting up the streets the Esfahan turbine company was etablished.

تاریخ بروزرسانی:1392/04/16